- All Private sessions must be paid in full before starting the session. There will be no exceptions.
- Please pay online prior to booking for Open Studio or Self Practice. Cash is not accepted at the studio. If you have difficulty paying please call us, we will be glad to help.
- Open Studio and teachers are subject to change.
- Privates, Open Studio and Self Practice run 50-55 minutes.
- Passes for Privates, Open Studio, and Self Practice CAN NOT be shared or given away to other clients.
- Please cancel all Open Studio and Self Practice sessions through our website or the Mind and Body Connect Application.
- Jade Pilates does not offer refunds except in the event you are deemed medically unfit to participate in Pilates. In which case you will receive a full refund for your package.
- Pilates is a form of physical exercise and injuries my happen.
- In the case you are pregnant; your Pilates sessions will be on hold until you bring in a written consent submitted by your doctor that approves the continuation of your Pilate practice.
- Please do not be late to to your Class as it distracts other clients who came in on time.
- please avoid coming to your sessions and being at the studio using strong scents like Aoud, body scents or perfumes.
We Have a Strict Cancelation Policy ( with no exceptions to any reason) at the Studio, please take the time to read carefully:-
- To “Early Cancel” for Open Studio please cancel through the App or online 6 hours before the class starts to avoid charges or deduction from passes.
- To “Early Cancel” for Private Sessions please cancel through Whatsapp/IMessage/or phone call a day before your session, before 8pm; to avoid charges or deduction from passes. 8pm onwards will be considered a “Late Cancellation”
- A “No show” will be charged the full fee or deducted from existing passes.
- For a “late cancellation” you will be charged the full fee for the Private Session and Open Studio or it will be deducted from your existing passes. Please inform your instructor if you wish to “late cancel” your Private Session. To “late cancel” a Class please do so through the application.
- To push back or move up your appointment on the day of your session; Please Note that you will be charged in full for the session that is late cancelled and charged for the session in full for the rescheduled one.
- PLEASE NOTE:- if you are holding reoccurring sessions (for Private Sessions or Open Studio) on the schedule it is your full responsibility to early cancel your sessions to avoid a late cancellation fee and to notify the studio of any changes to your schedule.